This package is designed with the budget conscious in mind. It allows just 10 guests on the island with access to pristine reef and beach environments, including some of the best fishing on offer in Australia.
Those that are drawn to Wilderness Island will see the natural beauty of the area, it’s seclusion and the freedom from every day living is part of its appeal. This little island is surrounded by the waters of Exmouth Gulf, which host an unimaginable variety of marine life including whales, dugongs, turtles, manta rays, dolphins and one of the best fishing destinations in Australia.
The whole island exclusively $11,000 (maximum of 10 guests for 6 days/5 nights).
You get the whole island, exclusively for yourself and friends or family.
That’s only $183 per person per day all-inclusive
What’s included in your stay
- 6 days/5 nights of exclusive use of the island and facilities
- Accommodation in our comfortable beach front cabins, just 20m from the beach
- Fully catered, all meals and snacks supplied and cooked for you
- Full use of fishing gear, snorkeling gear, kayaks and all other island facilities
- Activities you can do around the island
- Fishing (Catching dinner)
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling or just soaking up the atmosphere of island life
*This pricing is based on you bringing your own boats. If you don’t have a boat, we can help you organise hire boats or arrange transportation to the island by boat or plane.
By boat $150 per person
By plane, we recommend arriving by light aircraft as our predominant south easterly wind can make transfers by boat uncomfortable at times. Please contact us for our very reasonable rates. Air transfers from $99.
Charters and guides
Full day sport fishing charter $1320 per day (max 6 passengers)
Hire a guide to take on your boat $330 per day