When you fish with us, you will find us a pretty relaxed bunch. We have been here for a while now and know our area well.
Our guides are locals who love their fishing and passing on their knowledge to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Wilderness Island is spoilt for choices with world-class sports fishing beginning right on our doorstep. The land-based options alone are world standard, with Mangrove Jack, Barramundi, 1 meter + Queenies, big Goldens and GT’s on offer just a 10-minute walk from the camp.
Exploring further afield will take you onto the famous eastern flats of the Exmouth Gulf. This area has gained recognition as the best flats fishing in Australia. GT’s, big Queenies, Barramundi, Giant Herring and Longtail Tuna are all regular catches, and in shallow water, it makes for spectacularly visual fishing.
Just 10 miles from Wilderness Island we have countless reefs that are natural aggregation areas for Spanish Mackerel and Sailfish. Top this off with demersal species, and you have a fishing paradise.
$3500 per person (minimum 2 people for 7 days/6 nights)
What’s included in your stay
- 6 nights accommodation in our comfortable beach front cabins, just 20 meters from the beach
- Fully catered, all meals and snacks supplied and cooked for you
- Transfers to and from the island
- Full use of fishing gear (replace if lost or broken) or BYO
- Fully 5 days guided fishing charters every day